A variety of value added services
KPNA is the national voice of Kenyan nursing, working with nurses in all the 47 counties across Kenya with an aim to introduce essential and meaningful change to health care and nursing in the country. We bring you the latest knowledge, help you achieve your career goals and offer you preferred rates with various businesses and service providers.
HOW YOU BENEFIT AS A MEMBER
- Annual Scientific Conferences
- ONLINE CPD'S in collaboration with NCK
- Regional conferences such as ECSACON
- Networking opportunities to top research institutes
- Get recognition for your work
SOCIAL WELFARE PROGRAMS
- MUUGUZI COVER with BRITAM insurance Company. Caters for; 1. INDEMNITY incase of litigation 2. BENEVOLENCE when a member passes away.
Why join KPNA?
Who is eligible for KPNA membership?
How to join KPNA
Become a member
With such a varied nursing landscape across Kenya, All eligible Nurses can now acquire their KPNA Membership from whichever County through our KPNA Branch Offices with the assistance of our very able Branch Officials.